Wednesday, August 26, 2020

ScrapSmarter Experience w/ Layle PT 2

 I finished the final 3 “hidden doors” Layle Concur shared at this event.  This was one of my favorites!  I can’t wait to create more of these in my mini albums, and maybe even try them in my regular albums.  How fun they would be!  Oh the possibilities.


So this is a Dutch Oven door.  Two separate doors that open,   This particular one I made cohesive, but on another one thy could be very different when opened....













These were so fun, adding those stamped images to these, gave it the perfect touch.   I love all things I can find with Dachshunds on it.  Its so hard to find, so when you do, you buy them!  





They turned out too cute with the Alcohol markers!  I tried to get them similar to my puppies, take some practice, but I will keep trying and get there at some point. They're still adorable!

 


The Waterfall Doors.  I've used something similar to this making cards.  However I never thought to use it in an ablum, mini or otherwise!  Not sure this would work on a normal page, but I would give it a try.  here are the pages.
















 

 

 

I can't wait to get pictures and additional layers and embellishments on these.   I am just so in love with these "Hidden Doors"!  There are no words!

This is the final door.  The French Door.  I kept this simple for now, I'm sure that when i go to create this album, I may add some thing more to this to break up that pattern a little bit and such.  I am after all a Maximilist! haha

 I just used some twine to tie this, once the pictures are in and its fully embellished it will look amazing.  


I am so excited to start working on this album!   I have so many pictures of my dogs, its insane! This will be perfect to keep them in!  I see many more mini albums and hidden doors in my future.  Thank you for stopping by! 

                                                           Happy Crafting!

                                                                     Melly Art


No comments:

Post a Comment