Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Aunt Vibes and Sunbursts!

 

Hello!   One of my favorite things to scrapbook are my nieces and nephews!   Every year, I take my sisters yearly family photo.  It always so much fun, I have to take literally 450 pictures just to get one good one, cause they are so goofy!  Totally worth it though, cause while she is taking their individual photos, I get to spend time with them.  I usually get photos with all of them, but as they get older, they don’t want any more pictures than the absolutely have to have taken.  However, my darling niece Arianna is never too old to get her taken with Aunt Melly.  I treasure these photos.  And this particular layout is getting hung on my wall!  I used the amazing sunburst stencil from Redefined Kreative as a template for this, and of course epoxy flair from the fabulous ScrappinHappy Studio, and sequins from the amazing SpiegelMom Scraps!

     Full details can be found on the CutCardstock Blog on how I created this layout with their beautiful paper! 

                       Happy Crafting!

                                      Melly Art 

No comments:

Post a Comment