Tuesday, August 25, 2020

ScrapSmarter Experience W/ Layle

 This was SO much fun!   Learning these awesome little tips and trick make Mini Albums so much more fun!  Here are 3 of the 6 ways to get more photos into those mini albums!


Looks like a simple puppy 6x8 album layout ... Nope.  HIDDEN DOOR! 

         
   

This was so much fun.  I’m so excited to make this whole album now!  So inspired but these!


The Doggy Door!!  Too cute, right?  I love how you have no idea that there is more to this page just just this one photo.   The interaction is exciting!  
 



I am in love with all these fun new ways to make mini albums.  So many more pictures, more everything!  


This is a Dog Door and an Oven! I love all the silly names Layla made for these.  Who would have thought of these new, imaginative, creative ways to add some fun to mini albums.  I just to create them all.

This was fun!  The inside so completely different than the outside!  Being able to create these hidden doors adds a whole new perspective to how I create.  The possibilities are endless!






I’ll be back soon!  There are 3 more hidden door pages to create, and as soon as I get them finished I will share them with you!   And then I will be off To the next instructors class to play along with!  

                                       Happy Crafting!
                                                   Melly Art

No comments:

Post a Comment