Monday, June 15, 2020

Small update on what I’ve been up too.

It’s been awhile!  Had some medical things come up last 2 weeks, it’s been hard to do anything, but I’m mending.   Can’t do as much just yet, but I did get a layout done!  I also have the layout from my latest post for CutCardstock.com, and a new one all ready for the 18th!

Here is my latest CutCardstock project, details can be found on their blog!






Today I did a layout using CVS Legendary collection.  It’s an older picture of one of my nephews, it’s one of my favorites.   He was so silly!   He still is, just a bit..... taller, now ❤️



Turning the background cut file into a giant shaker was fun.   Kinds wishing I would have had a few sections glued down to keep some in all the areas, but oh well.   I’m still love it ❤️
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment