Monday, May 11, 2020

Sneak Peeks!

So, I haven’t done much since the Wedding Blog hop, and I need to start working on my next CutCardstock DT project, I’m thinking Whiteout!  They are my favorite ❤️
Here are a few sneaks of a few things I have in the works for the April Creative Challenge.   Which is now just Creative Challenge.  I’m going to leave it April, cause it’s done, I just need to finish a few things outside of the daily prompts 😁

Thanks for stopping by!  


I really love ombré and rainbows right now.   And I totally have fallen in love with Nuvo Expanding mousse!   Still need som practice with it, but not bad for a first time.


Butterflies and watercolor blowing!  Going to try this with some different shapes and the blowing going every direction.   I Love learning from Vicki Boutin.   If you don’t already, go follow her, she’s awesome!  ❤️❤️


Stamping isn’t one of my favorites, however, I am being drawn over to the dark side, cause I love to color!   Once my book is finished, I may attempt to do a quick video, just music, and show what I’ve done with all the prompts!  

                        Happy Crafty!
                                   MellyArt❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment